DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–January 14, 2022–
The global hospital services market size was estimated at USD 7,254.92 billion in 2020, is projected to reach USD 8,483.17 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.29% to reach USD 22,162.24 billion. by 2027.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and ranks vendors in the Hospital Services Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Quality Ratio -price, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global hospital services market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global hospital services market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Hospital Services Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Hospital Services Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global hospital services market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global hospital services market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global hospital services market?
- Growing elderly population associated with increasing prevalence of hospital services
- Increase disposable income and demand for better health services
- Growing penetration of health insurance worldwide
- Concerns about the gap between demand and supply of hospital services
- Emerging demand in untapped areas of developed and developing economies
- Increased investment in infrastructure and health professionals
- Absence of strict protocols and standards regarding facilities in hospitals
- 3M Company
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd.
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and company
- Chinese Resources Phoenix Healthcare Holdings Company Limited
- Community Health Systems, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- General electricity company
- Helios Technologies
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Medtronic APIs
- Optum, Inc.
- Ramsay Health Care Ltd.
- Sanofi SA
- Smiths PLC Group
- Spire Healthcare Group PLC
- Tenet Healthcare Corporation
- ThermoFisher Scientific, Inc.
- Universal Health Services Inc.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Officer
For EST business hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTHCARE HOSPITALS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 01/14/2022 07:53 / DISK: 01/14/2022 07:54
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.