Dublin, Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Hospital Services Market Research Report by Hospital Type, by Service Type, by Service Areas, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global hospital services market size was estimated at USD 7,254.92 billion in 2020, is projected to reach USD 8,483.17 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.29% to reach USD 22,162.24 billion. by 2027.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years from 2022 to 2027 as the forecast period.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes hospital services to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- On the basis of hospital type, the market has been studied into private hospitals, public/community hospitals, and public hospitals.
- On the basis of service type, the market has been studied into inpatient services and outpatient services.
- Based on service areas, the market has been studied in acute care, cancer care, cardiovascular, neurorehabilitation and psychiatry services, obstetrics and gynecology and pathology laboratory, diagnostics and l imagery.
- Based on region, the market has been studied in Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail through California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. Asia-Pacific is studied in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and ranks vendors in the Hospital Services Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Quality Ratio -price, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and melting traits.
Enterprise Usability Profiles:
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global hospital services market including 3M Company, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd., Beckman Coulter Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, China. Resources Phoenix Healthcare Holdings Company Limited, Community Health Systems, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, General Electric Company, Helios Technologies, Koninklijke Philips NV, Medline Industries, Inc., Medtronic PLC , Optum, Inc., Ramsay Health Care Ltd, Sanofi SA, Smiths Group PLC, Spire Healthcare Group PLC, Tenet Healthcare Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and Universal Health Services Inc.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global hospital services market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global hospital services market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Hospital Services Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Hospital Services Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global hospital services market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global hospital services market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global hospital services market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Overview
5.1. Market dynamics
126.96.36.199. Growing elderly population associated with increasing prevalence of hospital services
188.8.131.52. Increase disposable income and demand for better health services
184.108.40.206. Growing penetration of health insurance worldwide
220.127.116.11. Concerns about the gap between demand and supply of hospital services
18.104.22.168. Emerging demand in untapped areas of developed and developing economies
22.214.171.124. Increased investment in infrastructure and health professionals
126.96.36.199. Absence of strict protocols and standards regarding facilities in hospitals
5.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
6. Hospital Services Market, By Hospital Type
6.2. PRIVATE hospital
6.3. Public/community hospital
6.4. public hospital
7. Hospital Services Market, By Service Type
7.2. Inpatient Services
7.3. Ambulatory services
8. Hospital Services Market, By Service Areas
8.2. Acute care
8.3. cancer care
8.5. Neurorehabilitation and Psychiatry Services
8.6. Obstetrics and Gynecology
8.7. Pathology, diagnostics and imaging laboratory
9. Americas Hospital Services Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Hospital Services Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East and Africa Hospital Services Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Launching and improving new products
12.4.4. Investment & Financing
12.4.5. Reward, recognition and expansion
13. Enterprise Usability Profiles
13.1. 3M Company
13.2. Agilent Technologies, Inc.
13.3. Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd.
13.4. Beckman Coulter Inc.
13.5. Becton, Dickinson and company
13.6. Chinese Resources Phoenix Healthcare Holdings Company Limited
13.7. Community Health Systems, Inc.
13.8. F. Hoffmann-La Roche SA
13.9. Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
13.10. General electricity company
13.11. Helios Technologies
13.12. Koninklijke Philips NV
13.13. Medline Industries, Inc.
13.14. Medtronic APIs
13.15. Optum, Inc.
13.16. Ramsay Health Care Ltd.
13.17. Sanofi SA
13.18. Smiths PLC Group
13.19. Spire Healthcare Group PLC
13.20. Tenet Healthcare Corporation
13.21. ThermoFisher Scientific, Inc.
13.22. Universal Health Services Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pd32m1